ReviewsNo reviews yet
This one-day tour to Waqrapukara will take you to a different and out-of-the-ordinary destination, where you will enjoy spectacular scenery, and chasms of the Apurimac Canyon and also allow you to connect with nature and the energy of this amazing place. This tour also includes a visit to the 4 lagoons of Acomayo on the way.
Recommended Season for this Tour: March - December
Tour Duration: 4:30 am - 18:30
- Enjoy a picnic lunch experience.
- You will receive the best service from our staff and experienced guides.
- We have departures every day in groups between 2-4 people (maximum 8 people per group).
- Pick up from Hotel in Cusco
- Return to Plaza Regocijo (Historic Center of the City).
- Professional Tour Guide in English and Spanish
- Touristic Transportation (Round Trip)
- Box Lunch (Vegetarian and vegan options available)
- Trekking Poles
- First Aid Kit and Oxygen Tank
- Tips for the Tour Guide (Voluntary)
- Entrances Fee to Waqrapukara (S/.15.00)
4:30am - 7:00am : Pick up from Hotel in Cusco - Breakfast - 4 Lagoons
The adventure begins very early with our team that will pick you up from your hotel at 04:30 hrs and will go approximately 1.5 hrs to Cusitapata where we will stop for a delicious breakfast. After that we will continue half an hour more hours to the province of Acomayo, where we will make a stop to enjoy an incredible view of the four lagoons.
7:00 - 9:00 : 4 Lagoons - Santa Lucia - Beginning of the hike
After having tasted our delicious breakfast and having traveled through the 4 lagoons we will arrive at the Community of Santa Lucia, once there the guide will give us the last indications and we will be able to make the ascent to the Archaeological Complex of Waqrapukara, for about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
09:00 - 13:30 : Hiking to Waqrapukara - Guided Tour
Once we arrive at the Waqrapukara Archaeological Complex there we will have free time to take pictures and make the tour on our own and visit in all its magnificence the whole complex of Waqrapukara, once we will have our lunch Box, observing the beautiful scenery continuing to Waqrapukara.
13:30 - 18:00 Box Lunch - Return trek - Return to Cusco
After having tasted our delicious Box Lunch, we will have the descent to the camp to the camp where the tourist vehicle unit is located in order to board and start our return to the city of Cusco.
Recommendations content test