ReviewsNo reviews yet
Discover the Floating Islands of Uros and Taquile, located in Lake Titicaca in Peru, are unique and unmissable tourist destinations. On the one hand, the Floating Islands of Uros are artificial islands built with totora reeds, where visitors can explore the ancient culture and participate in traditional activities. On the other hand, Taquile Island offers natural beauty and authenticity, famous for its hand-weaving and breathtaking landscapes. Both places allow tourists to immerse themselves in the local culture and enjoy the tranquility of Lake Titicaca.
Recommended Season for this Tour: All Year Round
Tour Duratión: 6:30 am - 18:00
- Receive the best service with our experienced guides at a fair price.
- We have departures every day in groups of 6-18 people.
- Travel and enjoy the tour of the highest lake in Peru, Lake Titicaca.
- Experience and travel through the traditional experiences of the inhabitants of the Floating Islands.
- Pick up from the Hotel in Puno (Historic Center City)
- Professional Tour Guide in English and Spanish
- Touristic Transportation (Round Trip)
- 01 Traditional Lunch of the Area
- All the Entrances
- Boat Trip (Round Trip)
- Totora Boat Rides
- Tips for the Tour Guide (Voluntary)
- Meals not Mentioned
6:00am - 11:00 : Pick up from Hotel in Puno - Transfer to the port of Lake Titicaca - Uros Islands
Our wonderful adventure begins once we pick you up from your Hotel (City Center), once there we will move to the Port of Puno, where we will board our boat towards the Uros Islands, on site, we can observe and experience how are the ways of life of the locals of the Floating Islands, as are the ways in which they live and also what customs and activities they still maintain them along our journey.
11:00 - 18:00 : Taquile Floating Islands - Traditional Local Lunch - Return to Puno
After having toured and experienced the way of life of the Floating Islands of Los Uros, we will take the road for about two hours to the Floating Islands of Taquile, where we will visit the main square of the Floating Islands, its small chapel, the Textile Museum, and a full and panoramic view of the entire Lake Titicaca, then we will enjoy a delicious lunch prepared by local people and taste the cuisine of the Floating Islands, and a complete and panoramic view of Lake Titicaca, then we will enjoy a delicious lunch prepared by the local people and taste the cuisine in the Floating Islands, and once finished, return to the city of Puno, and end the tour at the Hotel.
Recommendations content test