ReviewsNo reviews yet
Enjoy this adventure and feel the adrenaline running through your body as you visit the majestic landscapes of Cusco, along the way you will enjoy the beautiful scenery of the salt mines of Maras, impressive salt wells on a hillside, and the Inca Agricultural Laboratory of Moray, distinguished for showing its terraces in which crops have experimented.
Recommended Season for this Tour: All Year Round
First Shift: 07:00 - 13:00
Second Shift: 13:00 - 18:30
Tour Duration: 06 hrs.
- Receive the best service with our experienced guides and very comfortable transportation.
- We have departures every day in groups of 1-10 people and in 2 shifts.
- Pick up from Hotel in Cusco
- Tourist Transportation (Round Trip)
- Professional Tour Guide in English and Spanish
- First Aid Kit and Oxygen Tank
- ATV Safety Equipment (Helmet and Gloves)
- Guide / Mechanic Assistants on the Road
- Honda Trx-250 ATV
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Food and Beverages
- Tips for the Tour Guide (Voluntary)
- Entrances to the Salt Mines of Maras (s/.15.00 Soles National and / or Foreign)
- Boleto Turistico (See in Recommendations)
07:00 - 09:00am : Pick up from Hotel - Transportation to Cruzpata
Our adventure begins early at 07:00 with our guide who will pick us up from the hotel and then transport us to Cruzpata (45 minutes), to our ATV base. Upon arrival we will have instructions from our guide about the ATVs, we will practice driving for a period of approximately 10 minutes in order to familiarize ourselves and be in control.
09:30 - 11:00 : Cruzpata - Moray
After practicing for about 10 minutes, we will start our adventure towards the first point we will pass by the Huaypo lagoon to head towards the Moray Agricultural Laboratory where we will stop to enjoy beautiful views and take pictures.
11:00 - 13:00 Moray - Salt mines of Maras Moray - Return to Cusco
After spending some time in the Huaypo lagoon, we will visit the agricultural laboratory of Moray and then we will go to the salt mines of Maras, and visit this interesting place known for its salt mines where salt has been extracted since ancient times.
After visiting Maras, we will return to Cusco, arriving around 13:00 hours.
Recommendations content test