Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain tour with Picnic (Premium Service)
Let yourself be surprised by Palccoyo, an incredible and very colorful place made up of 3 Mountains of Colors, a stone forest at more than 5000 meters above sea level, and a spectacular view of the highest mountain in Cusco, the imposing Ausangate (6380 meters above sea level). In this tour, we will also know the three bridges of Checacupe, including an Inca bridge and a colonial bridge. We will also have the opportunity to get to know the community of Palccoyo as well as the lifestyle of its inhabitants at more than 4000 meters above sea level. In the rainy season (December to February you can also see the famous Red River.
Palccoyo is a very good alternative to the Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain (Classic Rainbow Mountain) since it is a quieter and less visited place and offers a walk of only 45 minutes (one way) and requires less physical effort.
Recommended season for this tour: March – December
Tour Duration: 5:00 – 17:30
- Have a great experience visiting Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain, Palccoyo, Stone Forest, and Checupe 3 bridges.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with Picnic in nature surrounded by mountains.
- Receive a personalized service together with our experienced tour guide in premium service. (Group 2-4 people)
- Buffet breakfast (Colca Restaurant) and Picnic lunch.
- We have biosafety protocols (75% of transport capacity, spacing, temperature meters, disinfectants)